Our Anti-Skid Membrane is a paintable material that covers walking surfaces to make them safe. They fill in cracks and cover slippery areas with a substance that grips shoes and feet better. This means less leakage, less slipping, and less tripping over cracks.
Anti-Skid Membrane requires only one coat and is easily spread with a broom, brush or squeegee. Anti-Skid is water-based, latex, synthetic membrane BSM-1600. It has a very low VOC rating, so it’s safe for the person applying it. You won’t have to use solvents to clean up, and you won’t have to worry about a two-part epoxy not setting up right.
Places that need Anti-Skid Membrane:
• Traction strips that can peel and (ironically) create their own hazard with loose edges.
• Ladder steps and stair treads.
• Truck beds and lift gates for traction.
• Foot bridges; Anti-Skid Membrane adheres to wood.
• Tennis and other sports courts, and playgrounds.
• Basically, any surface prone to falls and lawsuits, such as shopping mall and theme park walkways, swimming pool decks, and boat docks.
• Two-way bike path center lines to supplant slippery thermal plastic ones.
Available in a select variety of colors. Custom colors can be ordered with batches of 55 gallons or more.
• Asphalt walkways, pathways, driveways, parking lots, entrances, stairways and warehouses
• Concrete floors, garages, warehouses, walkways, breezeways and bridges
• Sports courts, tennis courts and game rooms
• Shopping malls, office buildings and industrial park entrances
• Theme parks, swimming pool decks, docks and piers
• Can use multiple colors to paint designs, logos, patterns, etc.
For technical data about our Anti-Skid Membrane click here.